House rules for the Waste Disposal Station
Here you will find the house rules that apply for bringing waste to the Waste Collection Station. These rules have been tightened and reinforced as of 18 May 2020.
The municipality distinguishes between household waste, renovation waste and industrial waste. The following rules apply when you dispose of your waste:
- Only for residents of Amstelveen.
- If you use a company van to bring waste, you must pay for the waste by debit card according to the industrial waste rate.
- Show identification upon request.
- Companies must always pay for bringing waste.
- Maximum speed of 5 kilometers per hour.
- Your must separate your waste before disposal.
- Follow the directions.
- Removing goods from the Waste Disposal Station is not allowed.
- Entry is at your own risk.
- Children under the age of 9 and pets must stay in the car.
- On-site video recordings may be made.
- Renovation waste up to 1 cubic meter is free of charge for residents. Costs will be charged for any quantities in excess. Always use a debit card for payment.
The complete house rules can be read in the document House Rules Waste Collection Station or can be requested from an employee of the Waste Collection Station.