As of 25 September 2021, the government will relax the corona measures. During your visit to the town hall, you are no longer obliged to keep 1.5 meters away from others. It still is sensible. It is still necessary to make an appointment for your visit to the town hall.
Make an appointment
You can only visit the town hall with an appointment.
- To request or collect documents you can make an appointment digitally (in Dutch).
- For appointments you can also contact the municipality by phone via: (020) 540 49 11.
Apply for a passport, identity card or driver's license
Make an appointment in time to apply for a passport or identity card (in Dutch). This is due to (possibly) longer waiting times.
Rules during an appointment in the town hall
Do you have an appointment at the town hall? To make your visit as safe as possible, there are the following rules:
- Come to the town hall with an appointment.
- You do not need a Coronavirus entry pass.
- In case of complaints: stay at home and have yourself tested at the GGD.
- If possible, come to your appointment without other people.
- You don't have to keep 1.5 meters away from others. It is still wise to do this. Give each other space.
- Wearing a mouth cap is not mandatory during your visit, it is allowed.
- The advice is to disinfect your hands on arrival with the disinfection gel present.
- Are you early for your appointment? Then you can wait outside or in the town hall.
- Are you late? Then you will no longer be helped. You must then make a new appointment.
In connection with measures regarding the coronavirus, a number of things have been adjusted at Income Provisions:
Please contact the Amstelveen desk for questions. The Amstelveen desk can be reached by telephone on (020) 540 49 11 or by e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org. Would you please include your telephone number in your e-mail? This way, you can be helped quicker.
Do you have questions about work or finding work? Send an e-mail with your question to email@example.com. Appointments that normally take place at the Workplaza are now by telephone. Are you already familiar with the Workplaza? Please contact your contact person by e-mail or telephone. It is important that you include a telephone number in your e-mail.
Opening hours around holidays
During and around the holidays and on some other days, the opening hours of the municipality of Amstelveen have been adjusted. View the days on which the town hall is closed in 2021 (in Dutch).