Carer’s parking permit
Do you have a Wmo-indication for home care and/or support or a signed medical certificate from your general practitioner, declaring you’re dependent of home care and do you live in a parking permit area? In that case, you can apply for a carer’s parking permit. This permit allows your home carer to free parking anywhere in your neighbourhood.
- The carer’s parking permit is valid 1 year. After 1 year the permit can be renewed.
- The carer’s parking permit is valid only in the parking area where you live.
- You can connect up to a 5 different license plate numbers of home carers to the permit, of which 2 are allowed to be on the move simultaneously.
You can apply for a carer’s parking permit online (DigiD) or at the counter of the City Office. You pay for the permit at the application. You will also need the following documents:
- A Wmo-indication for home care and/or support, or a signed medical certificate from your general practitioner
- A valid identification
- A copy of the vehicle registration certificate of your home carer(s)
For a carer’s parking permit you pay EUR. 40,-. (direct debit is possible)
In the event of death or termination of the permit, or when you move outside the designated parking area, you will receive no refund.
An online application may take up 2 working days. An application at the Parking Desk will be completed while you’re waiting.