Carer’s parking permit
Do you have a Wmo-indication for home care and/or support or a signed medical certificate from your general practitioner, declaring you’re dependent of home care and do you live in a parking permit area? In that case, you can apply for a carer’s parking permit. This permit allows your home carer to free parking anywhere in your neighbourhood.
- The carer’s parking permit is valid 1 year. After 1 year the permit can be renewed.
- The carer’s parking permit is valid only in the parking area where you live.
- You can connect up to a 5 different license plate numbers of home carers to the permit, of which 2 are allowed to be on the move simultaneously.
You can apply for a carer’s parking permit online (DigiD) or at the counter of the City Office. You pay for the permit at the application. You will also need the following documents:
- A Wmo-indication for home care and/or support, or a signed medical certificate from your general practitioner
- A valid identification
- A copy of the vehicle registration certificate of your home carer(s)
For a carer’s parking permit you pay EUR. 40,-. In the event of death or termination of the permit, or when you move outside the designated parking area, you will receive no refund.
An online application may take up 2 working days. An application at the Parking Desk will be completed while you’re waiting.