Parking permit for businesses
A parking permit for businesses is a digital parking permit for companies that are located in paid parking areas.
- You can only apply for a parking permit for businesses if your company is located in a paid parking area. Check the parking areas in the City of Amstelveen;
- The parking permit for businesses is valid in the parking area where the company is located;
- If the company is located in parking area 1-west, 1-east, 2, 3, 11, 12, 13 or 14, then the parking permit for businesses is valid in the following parking areas: 1-west, 2, 11, 12, 13 and 14.
- A parking permit for businesses is not valid in short paid parking areas in the city centre, Blue Zones and in the following parking areas: 1-oost, 3, 33 and 40.
- A parking permit for businesses is valid for 1 year and is connected to 1 license plate number. You can renew the parking permit and change the license plate number through the Digital Parking Desk.
Number of permits
- The number of permits issued by the City of Amstelveen, is determined by the number of employees working at the registered address. The information supplied by the Chamber of Commerce and the Individual Healthcare Professions (BIG) register, is leading;
- Business are always entitled to at least 3 parking permits;
- If a business employs more than 10 workers per unit of 10 workers, they can apply for an extra parking permit. This means a business that consists of 1-19 employees is entitled to a maximum of 3 parking permits; a business of 20-29 is entitled to a maximum of 4 parking permits; a business of 30-39 is entitled to a maximum of 5 parking permits, and so on;
- To businesses without employees, no parking permits are granted.
- Home business: a resident living in a permit area who works at home, qualifies as a resident, not as a business. A home business is not entitled to a parking permit for businesses.
You can apply for a parking permit for businesses online or at the counter of the City Office. You pay for the permit at the application. You will also need the following documents:
- A valid identification;
- A certificate of registration of the Chamber of Commerce or the Individual Healthcare Professions (BIG) register, if you perform a medical profession;
- A copy of the lease of the registered address in the paid parking area
For a parking permit for businesses you pay EUR. 120,-. (direct debit is possible)
If you terminate the parking permit or move your business to an area to which a parking permit for businesses doesn’t apply, you will receive no refund.
An online application may take up 2 working days. An application at the Parking Desk will be completed while you’re waiting.