Parking permit for patients of care providers
If you are a health care professional located in a permit area where paid parking is in force, you can apply for (a) parking permit(s) for your patient(s). This parking permit enables you to register your patient (or to have your patient register himself) through a computer, tablet or smartphone. You are entitled to 1 permit per treating room, providing up to 3 parking cards for your patients.
To benefit from a parking permit for your patients, the following conditions need to be fulfilled:
- You possess a certificate of registration of the Individual Healthcare Professions (BIG) register;
- Your company is registered in a paid parking area in the City of Amstelveen
- You can connect no more than one license plate number to a patient’s card at a time;
- The parking permit for patients is valid only in the area where the medical health care is performed and is not be used by employees. Employees are eligible for a parking permit for businesses;
- A registered patient is entitled to a maximum parking duration of two hours.
There are two ways to apply for a parking permit for patients of care providers:
- At the Parking Desk at the City Office during office hours.
- Online through the Digital Parking Desk (eHerkenning): parkeervergunning.amstelveen.nl.
- Costs parking permit for patients of care providers: € 100,-
- Number of patient’s cards: 3
- Balance per patient card: € 33,-
- Costs when activated: € 0,05 per hour
- Maximum parking duration per registration: two hours
To use the parking permit for patients, it’s imperative to register the license plate number of your patient(s) at all times. You can do this through the website: parkeren.amstelveen.nl. Log in with your username and password for a complete overview of all the parking permits for your patients.
Opening hours Parking Desk
Important notice: you can only visit the town hall with an appointment. View the adjusted services due to the coronavirus for more information about making an appointment.
|Monday, Tuesday and Wednesday, Thursday||08.30 - 15.30 o'clock|
|Friday||08.30 - 12.30 o'clock|