Parking permit for service providers on site
A parking permit for service providers is a digital parking permit that empowers service providing businesses among which, for instance, building contractors, medical practitioners and real estate agencies, to unlimited parking in areas where paid parking is in force.
- You can apply for a parking permit for service providers if your company pursues service-oriented activities on site in areas where paid parking is in force;
- A parking permit for service providers is valid for 1 day, 1 week, 1 month or 1 year;
- A parking permit for service providers is connected to 1 license plate number. You can change the license plate number through the Digital Parking Desk.
- A parking permit for service providers is not valid in short paid parking areas in the city centre and the designated Blue Zones.
You can apply for a parking permit for service providers online (eHerkenning) or at the counter of the City Office. You pay for the permit at the application. You will also need the following documents:
- A valid identification
- A certificate of registration of the Chamber of Commerce or the Individual Healthcare Professions (BIG) register;
- A work order or quotation that proves you are going to perform activities in an area where paid parking is in force.
If you are not the owner of the company you also need:
- Signed authorization from the owner
- Copy of the owner’s valid identification
For a parking permit for service providers on site you pay:
- For 1 day : EUR. 16,-
- For 2 days : EUR. 32,-
- For a month : EUR. 64,-
- For a year : EUR. 120,- (direct debit is possible)
You will receive no refund, if you terminate the permit.
An online application may take up 2 working days. An application at the Parking Desk will be completed while you’re waiting.