English information coronavirus
The latest news and information about the coronavirus (COVID-19) in Amstelveen.
Coronavirus in Amstelveen
- Information about the adjusted services of the city of Amstelveen.
- You will find the latest emergency regulations on the website of the Amsterdam-Amstelland Safety Region (in Dutch).
- The latest information and frequently askes questions you can find at the website of The Government.
- Do you still have any questions? Call the national information number: (0800) 1351.
- Read all the information about coronavirus testing.
- Read more on the development of the coronavirus in the Netherlands on the coronavirus dashboard on Government.nl.
Repeat vaccination against coronavirus
16 October 2022
GGD Amsterdam has started repeat vaccinations against the coronavirus. Anyone aged 12 and over can make an appointment for a free repeat vaccination. You don't have to wait for a letter. You can schedule an appointment 24 hours a day via the website www.planjeprik.nl. You need your DigiD for this. You can also call the National Vaccination Appointment Number on 0800 7070 (7 days a week, from 8 a.m. to 8 p.m.). The GGD vaccination location in Amstelveen is located at Bovenkerkerweg 6-8.
- Read the news article Repeat vaccination against coronavirus
Further easing of coronavirus measures
15 March 2022
In recent weeks, coronavirus infection rates have once again increased. However, the current variant is making people less ill and the number of people being admitted to intensive care is limited. So the government has decided to further ease the current measures. However, certain advice will remain in force. The government has not yet decided when next it will review the measures. It will continue to monitor the situation closely.
- Read the news article Further easing of coronavirus measures
Previous updates about the corona virus in Amstelveen can be read on the page Archive English informatie corona virus.