Parking in Amstelveen
In a number of areas in Amstelveen paid parking is in force. The rates and the maximum parking duration vary by parking area.
Digital parking ticket
- Click on the areas for information on the parking time.
- The blue P-symbols indicate the location of a parking machine. Click on a P-symbol for information about the parking rates and hours in the specific area.
During official public holidays you can park for free:
- New Year’s Day, 1 January
- Easter Sunday
- Easter Monday
- Ascension Day
- King’s Day
- Liberation Day, 5 May
- Whit Sunday
- Whit Monday
- Christmas Day, 25 December
- Boxing Day, 26 December
In the City centre you can also take advantage of one of the 4 parking garages:
- Stadsplein : entrance Keizer Karelweg – Sandbergplein
- Schouwburg : entrance Keizer Karelweg, above the bus station
- Handelsplein : entrance Van Heuven Goedhartlaan
- Hudon’s Bay : entrance Meander