Parking in Amstelveen
In a number of areas in Amstelveen paid parking is in force. The rates and the maximum parking duration vary by parking area.
Digital map parking areas
You can view the parking areas in Amstelveen on the digital map below. You will also find more information about parking times, rates and the location of parking machines. The digital map works as follows:
- Click on the areas for information on the parking time.
- The blue P-symbols indicate the location of a parking machine. Click on a P-symbol for information about the parking rates and hours in the specific area.
Document parking areas
The parking areas and the location of parking machines can also be viewed in the document Parkeeergebieden 2021 below. Do you have problems with the accessibility of this document? Let the municipality know via the Reporting Page Digital Accessibility (in Dutch).
During official public holidays you can park for free:
- New Year’s Day, 1 January
- Easter Sunday
- Easter Monday
- Ascension Day
- King’s Day
- Liberation Day, 5 May
- Whit Sunday
- Whit Monday
- Christmas Day, 25 December
- Boxing Day, 26 December
In the City centre you can also take advantage of one of the 4 parking garages:
- Stadsplein : entrance Keizer Karelweg – Sandbergplein
- Schouwburg : entrance Keizer Karelweg, above the bus station
- Handelsplein : entrance Van Heuven Goedhartlaan
- Hudon’s Bay : entrance Meander